What's more, part of that DumpsTests AWS-DevOps dumps now are free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LqsoFTM56mh4uDU6gH8AYcRMAtkakrux
Our AWS-DevOps exams questions and answers are developed by senior lecturers and experienced technical experts in the field of AWS-DevOps, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer ensures that with AWS Certified DevOps Engineer AWS Certified DevOps Engineer AWS-DevOps real exam dumps and practice questions can help you pass AWS-DevOps exam at your first time, The second is the all-round services, our AWS-DevOps pass-sure guide updates the latest information every day to make the candidates to catch the key knowledge and help them get through the AWS-DevOps test successfully with full preparation, Amazon AWS-DevOps Free Braindumps Unique and Reliable PDF Braindumps.
Share your calendar with anyone via e-mail or https://www.dumpstests.com/AWS-DevOps-latest-test-dumps.html on the Web, To apply edits to certain parts of your image, use the Layer Mask feature in the Layers panel, More guarantee, if you fail, no worry about your Amazon AWS-DevOps exam cost, we will return your full refund for it.
Download AWS-DevOps Exam Dumps
Taylor prints it and sends it with a batch of images for a show https://www.dumpstests.com/AWS-DevOps-latest-test-dumps.html in Houston, He chose to take IT classes because they aligned with his career goals goals he set as a high school student.
Our AWS-DevOps exams questions and answers are developed by senior lecturers and experienced technical experts in the field of AWS-DevOps, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer ensures that with AWS Certified DevOps Engineer AWS Certified DevOps Engineer AWS-DevOps real exam dumps and practice questions can help you pass AWS-DevOps exam at your first time.
The second is the all-round services, our AWS-DevOps pass-sure guide updates the latest information every day to make the candidates to catch the key knowledge and help them get through the AWS-DevOps test successfully with full preparation.
Fantastic Amazon AWS-DevOps Free Braindumps Are Leading Materials & Authorized AWS-DevOps: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-C01)
Unique and Reliable PDF Braindumps, i did not Real AWS-DevOps Exams read dumps and i passed in my exam so no issues, Any Software which is downloaded fromthis web site/server for or on behalf of The AWS-DevOps Pdf Version United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities (collectively the "U.S.
What's more, we anticipate change and respond with creative solutions, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer-Dumps AWS Certified DevOps Engineer AWS-DevOps real dumps cover all the exam topics and objectives and will prepare you for success quickly and efficiently.
DumpsTests provides substantiated Amazon AWS-DevOps dumps questions in two formats, Online customer service for anytime, The only way to move forward is to get certified in your relevant field.
The Developing AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Solutions exam emphasizes AWS-DevOps Free Braindumps the .net SDK, specifically how to use .net to incorporate AWS Certified DevOps Engineer’s feature set into your projects.
Download AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-C01) Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 29
If designing a single playbook to run across multiple Linux distributions that have distribution specific commands, what would be the best method to allow a successful run?
- A. This is not possible, a separate playbook for each target Linux distribution is required.
- B. Enable fact gathering and use the `when' conditional to match the distribution to the task.
- C. Use `ignore_errors: true' in the tasks.
- D. Use the `shell' module to write your own checks for each command that is ran.
Ansible provides a method to only run a task when a condition is met using the `when' declarative. With gather facts enabled, the play has access to the distribution name of the Linux system, thus, tasks can be tailored to a specific distribution and ran only when the condition is met, e.g.: ` - when: ansible_os_family == "Debian"'.
NEW QUESTION 30
A healthcare services company is concerned about the growing costs of software licensing for an application for monitoring patient wellness. The company wants to create an audit process to ensure that the application is running exclusively on Amazon EC2 Dedicated Hosts. A DevOps Engineer must create a workflow to audit the application to ensure compliance.
What steps should the Engineer take to meet this requirement with the LEAST administrative overhead?
- A. Use custom Java code running on an EC2 instance. Set up EC2 Auto Scaling for the instance depending on the number of instances to be checked. Send the list of noncompliant EC2 instance IDs to an Amazon SQS queue. Set up another worker instance to process instance IDs from the SQS queue and write them to Amazon DynamoDB. Use an AWS Lambda function to terminate noncompliant instance IDs obtained from the queue, and send them to an Amazon SNS email topic for distribution.
- B. Use AWS CloudTrail. Identify all EC2 instances to be audited by analyzing all calls to the EC2 RunCommand API action. Invoke an AWS Lambda function that analyzes the host placement of the instance. Store the EC2 instance ID of noncompliant resources in an Amazon RDS MySOL DB instance. Generate a report by querying the RDS instance and exporting the query results to a CSV text file.
- C. Use AWS Config. Identify all EC2 instances to be audited by enabling Config Recording on all Amazon EC2 resources for the region. Create a custom AWS Config rule that triggers an AWS Lambda function by using the "config-rule-change-triggered" blueprint. Modify the Lambda evaluateCompliance () function to verify host placement to return a NON_COMPLIANT result if the instance is not running on an EC2 Dedicated Host. Use the AWS Config report to address noncompliant instances.
- D. Use AWS Systems Manager Configuration Compliance. Use calls to the put-compliance- items API action to scan and build a database of noncompliant EC2 instances based on their host placement configuration. Use an Amazon DynamoDB table to store these instance IDs for fast access. Generate a report through Systems Manager by calling the list-compliance- summaries API action.
NEW QUESTION 31
Which Auto Scaling process would be helpful when testing new instances before sending traffic to them, while still keeping them in your Auto Scaling Group?
- A. Suspend the process AZ Rebalance
- B. Suspend the process AddToLoadBalancer
- C. Suspend the process Replace Unhealthy
- D. Suspend the process Health Check
If you suspend Ad dTo Load Balancer, Auto Scaling launches the instances but does not add them to the load balancer or target group. If you resume the AddTo Load Balancer process. Auto Scaling resumes adding instances to the load balancer or target group when they are launched. However, Auto Scaling does not add the instances that were launched while this process was suspended. You must register those instances manually.
Option A is invalid because this just balances the number of CC2 instances in the group across the Availability Zones in the region Option B is invalid because this just checks the health of the instances. Auto Scaling marks an instance as unhealthy if Amazon CC2 or Clastic Load Balancing tells Auto Scaling that the instance is unhealthy.
Option C is invalid because this process just terminates instances that are marked as unhealthy and later creates new instances to replace them.
For more information on process suspension, please refer to the below document link: from AWS
NEW QUESTION 32
You are the IT administrator for your company. You have the responsibility of creating development
environments which would confirm to the LAMP development stack. The requirement is that the development
team always gets the latest version of the LAMP stack each time a new instance is launched. Which of the
following is an efficient and effective way to implement this requirement? Choose 2 answers from the options
- A. Create a cloudformation template and use the cloud-init directives to download and the install the
LAMP stack packages.
- B. Create an EBS Volume with the LAMP stack and attach it to an instance whenever it is required.
- C. Use the User data section and use a custom script which will be used to download the necessary LAMP
- D. Create an AMI with all the artifacts of the LAMP stack and provide an instance to the development team
based on the AMI.
Using User data and cloud-init directives you can always ensure you download the latest version of the LAMP
stack and give it to the development teams. With AMI's
you will always have the same version and will need to create an AMI everytime the version of the LAMP
The AWS Documentation mentions
When you launch an instance in Amazon CC2, you have the option of passing user data to the instance that
can be used to perform common automated
configuration tasks and even run scripts after the instance starts. You can pass two types of user data to
Amazon CC2: shell scripts and cloud-init directives. You can
also pass this data into the launch wizard as plain text, as a file (this is useful for launching instances using the
command line tools), or as base64-encoded text (for
For more information on User data please refer to the below link:
NEW QUESTION 33
BONUS!!! Download part of DumpsTests AWS-DevOps dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LqsoFTM56mh4uDU6gH8AYcRMAtkakrux